15 Must Questions to Ask A Financial Advisor Before Hiring One
is a professional who suggests, manages and helps make decisions for you based on your current financial situations.
What is a Financial Advisor?
1. Are you a fiduciary? 2. What credentials do you have currently? 3. How are you paid for your services?
What Questions Should I Ask My Financial Advisor?
4. Do you get paid beyond your clients?
5. What are all the financial services you offer?
6. What’s your investment philosophy?
8. How often will we need to meet in person?
7. How often will you communicate with me?
9. What are the minimums of assets you require?
10. How do you measure financial performance and investments?
11. Why did another client hire you? Why did a client leave you?
12. How do you approach taxes and fees with my investments?
14. Are you specialized for certain clientele?
13. Do you have a team that helps you manage my finances?
15. What do you enjoy about your job? What do you dislike?
The modern form of a financial advisor is now called a robo-advisor. Some top choices in this space include: – Ally Invest – M1 Finance – Betterment
Alternatives to Financial Advisors
Swipe up now for more financial tips!