How You Can Easily Invest In Wine Today [The Vinovest Review]
You buy specific bottles of wine and then store them for a particular time with the goal to then sell them at a higher price.
What Is A Wine Investment?
– Diversification from the stock market
The pros and cons of investing in wine
– Strong performance in the last 30+ years
– Average wine investment returns over 12%
– Choosing wines to invest in is not easy
Cons of Wine Investing:
– Storage issues and knowledge required
– Unregulated market
Buying bottles and storing
Buying Wine Stocks
How do I Start Investing in Wine?
How Does Vinovest Work?
It handles everything from selecting the best wines for investing, buys the wine on your behalf, and stores your wine too
– Inspection and authentic review of every bottle by experts. – You actually own physical bottles of wine, not just shares of something
The Pros of Investing with Vinovest:
-Vinovest has a short track record as the company was founded in 2016 -Selling your wine can take 4-6 weeks.
The Cons of Investing with Vinovest:
Swipe up now for more financial tips!