Here at Invested Wallet, we want to help you live a life you love.
And, well, life requires money.
Need ideas to earn more? How to find savings so you have money to invest? Where to invest it so it grows? Want to enjoy life without emptying your wallet? We got you.
Who Are We?
We’re investors building a life we love through the process of earn, save, invest, repeat. Join us on our journey no matter where you are on yours.
A Pharmacist by day and a successful real estate investor by night managing a portfolio of 3 rental properties. Wife to Jonathan of Parent Portfolio, Mom of 2; Lover of all things crafty and organization.
A Freelance Writer by day and a third-generation female stock investor by night. Mom of 2 living in a High Cost of Living Area (HCOLA) with her gamer husband. Travel Obsessed, Lover of Naps, Self Proclaimed Frugal Fannie.
What You’ll Find on Invested Wallet
You’ll find stories about people still in the trenches that are working on bettering their personal finances.
Some content you will find on Invested Wallet:
- Money basics
- Financial tools
- Personal stories
- Investing insights
- Money saving tips
- How to make money
- Career and salary tips
- Side hustle ideas
Some Featured Reading (For A Content Taste)
- How to Escape Living Paycheck to Paycheck [Sooner Rather Than Later]
- Instead of Pursuing FIRE, I’m Choosing EWYD (Enjoy What You Do)
- 8 Simple Ways You Can Become Financially Literate On Your Own
- Personal Finance 101: How To Teach Yourself to Succeed with Money
- What Does Blooom Do? The Easy Way to Optimize Your 401k (Review)
- 29 of the Best Personal Finance Tips for Beginners and Beyond
- Credit Card Vs. Debit Card: The Complete Beginner’s Guide
- How to Increase Your Salary: The Best Tips to Make More Money
- Why Do Most People Dislike Working On Their Personal Finances?
- How to Save $100k: The Journey to This Financial Milestone
- How the Minimalist Lifestyle Benefits Your Finances (But Is It Right for You?)
- Investing Money for Beginners: What You Need to Know First
History of Invested Wallet
Started in 2018 by Todd Kunsman, Invested Wallet is now helmed by Jacqueline and Monica, continuing the site’s mantra that anyone can take control and better their financial future.
If you are looking to connect, have questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Thanks for stopping by!
All content and information on Invested Wallet is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute financial or business advice and does not establish any kind of professional client relationship by your use of this website.
Although we strive to provide accurate general information, the information presented here is not a substitute for any kind of professional advice, and you should not rely solely on this information. Always consult a professional in the area for your particular needs and circumstances prior to making any professional, legal, business and financial or tax related decisions.